What We Do
Our goal is to improve patient outcomes by helping healthcare professionals understand why errors occur in the healthcare setting.
We are an expanding group of professionals with backgrounds in healthcare and high reliability organisations.
This gives us a unique ability to apply principles learnt from high reliability organisations to the healthcare sector, facilitated by clinicians who work “on the front line”.
Our systematic approach enables an organisation to “inoculate” its staff with human factors training and create resilience and the confidence to promote and maintain a safety culture.
Level 1 Course
- A one day course – basics – empowers and educates.
- This is the basic level to which all healthcare workers should aspire to.
- Accredited by the CIEHF.
Course delegate manual provided.
- The foundation to our additional courses.
Level 2 Course
- Safety Guardians 2-day course.
- Prerequisite is the Level 1 course.
- Designed for those leaders to drive and embed principles within their organisation.
Our training is designed to compliment existing governance structures within an organisation.